Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Smash Free Printables - More Cameras

I have just looked at the number of downloads for my Smash Free Printables and it looks like my Cameras are the most favoured at over 1200 downloads!!!.....So, being the Photoshop Junkie that I am, I've made another batch of cameras in different colours.  The colours on 5 of them match the Smash books and the other 3 are just Stripey!
Print them onto a nice white card, cut them out and get Smashing.....
Please do not share the actual file, but send your friends to U Printables by RebeccaB so they can be linked here, and tell them to like my page too, thanks :)
If you use Pinterest, feel free to Pin this image and label it "Free Smash Printables" :)

(if mediafire gives you the option to "repair download" click on that and it will work the next time :))


Once downloaded, you will need to unzip the file using an UNZIP program

You will find all my other Free Printables under the Blog post headings on the right sidebar :)


38 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh...new cameras! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I just got my first Smashbook and have been looking for ideas and inspiration. Found your link through Smash*aholics on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much! these are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only found you yesterday and have already used the cameras on a scrap LO. So thanks for these ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so in love with your cameras!!!! thank you so much !

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the cameras. Thanks so much your work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just discovered your blog from the making memories blog, and I love it. Thank you so much for sharing all those wonderful digital images with us. Can't wait to play with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!! I love your blog and your designs!! Thanks for sharing some free printables.. I think that I'll have to use some and SMASH some more! :D
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks these are really pretty. i love the colors u used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh SO cute! I found you through Pintrest.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just started following. LOVE the cameras! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for these awesome downloads! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love love these cameras! Thank you ~~

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! These are great. Thank you for sharing. Norma W

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for sharing these adorable cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super, j'adore, merci beaucoup !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice file just what I needed

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks so much for sharing, I love them!

    ReplyDelete